Re: [Roadsters] front suspension and brake bolts

To: "'datsun roadster'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] front suspension and brake bolts
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:46:24 -0600
Quote: "McMaster Carr was always willing to sell me bolts, but could never
come up with the required certifications."

Does Gerardo provide a certification with his bolts? If he does, that would
be great, then we could trust that they aren't from the crappy suppliers
that can't or won't prove what they're selling.
Mike Hudson - '67 Stroker / 5-speed