[Roadsters] Bits

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Bits
From: vulforge@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 17:36:51 -0400
Due to someone backing into my car in my parking lot, I will be re-doing parts
of the exterior.? I need a few small parts, and thought I would check with you
guys before calling our friendly vendors.?
I need:
1 good rear bumper overrider, nice chrome.
1 decent back-up light.
1 '67 style top latch- the kind that?looks like a toolbox latch?(really only
need the flipper handle part).
The rods that go from the heater control lever to the heater doors.

All of the above to go on an early '67 1600.? The upside of this is that
insurance is paying enough that I should be able to repair the damage on the
passenger fender where someone ELSE backed into the car.? I guess interior is
still on hold for awhile.? If anyone has any of the above parts that they want
to part with, please write or call and let me know what you want for them.

Thanks!

Russell Criswell
Vulcan's Forge
3936 Broadway
Kansas City, MO
64111

816-931-6303
816-931-9378 fax
877-531-1046 toll-free
www.vulcans-forge.com

Get there faster with the MapQuest Toolbar. Try it now.