Re: [Roadsters] Auto Transport

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Auto Transport
From: "Schlegel, Richard" <RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:57:28 -0700
I used Auto Transport 4 Less just in January 2009. I shipped a Honda civic
from SoCal to Camp Lejeune, NC. $875.00 door to door! No problems either.
Here is the contact info. If you do go with them, could you tell them Rich
Schlegel recommended them? I don't get anything for it but it's nice to let
them know you heard from a previous customer. Linda was very nice, kept in
contact with you all the time, and they even give you the truck drivers cell
phone number so you can know where your car is. Good Luck!
Take Care,
Rich
'68 1600
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich
Member of the SoCalROC
http://higenki.com/socalroc/
Video of SoCalROC from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kkdkaRRco

Linda Williams
Auto Transport 4 Less
Toll Free 1-866-HAUL 4 LESS