Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaneravailable

To: jover4x4@aol.com, datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaneravailable
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 03:18:13 +0000
Thanks. Voice of reason!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: jover4x4@aol.com

Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:59:50
To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaner
 available

Gary, and List,

I have an extra set of early Type Q 44mm Solex carbs (carbs only) rebuilt by
Todd at Wolf Creek that I would let go for a grand (what I paid for them).? I
think for a complete set you should ask at least 50% more.? Even 2K for your
complete set with original air cleaner (if you have one) would be fair market
value.

Just my thoughts.

John Over

wycroc