Re: [Roadsters] Batteries again. 51R & 96 Integra hold down strap.

To: "Walter Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Batteries again. 51R & 96 Integra hold down strap.
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:28:29 -0500
I use a Group 51R. Positive post is nearest and to the rear of the engine .
I think it's a good size for it's capacity. I also use a GM 63 amp
"one-wire" alternator. On a related issue. I just installed one of those
"quick-disconnectors",  the one with the green knob you often see in pics
from the Roadster shows. Any issues about them vibrating loose while
driving, etc., etc. They don't use a lock washer under the knob. Just
wondering.
Mike Hudson  -  '67 Stroker / 5-Speed