[Roadsters] New Roadster Owner

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] New Roadster Owner
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:00:33 -0500
Everyone,

It has finally happened.  I have located and purchased the roadster I have
been looking for!  It is a 1968 1600.  Numbers matching, original black over
original red interior.  Runs like a top and is complete with the exception of
a soft top.  It does have a nice hard top though

I am now trying to get all my little yellow duckies in a row, and am doing the
final determination on insurance carriers.  I am getting the best quote from
Hagerty and they sound like they offer really great coverage.  I was wondering
what others thought of Hagerty, and if anyone had any suggestions based on the
coverage that they use.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan