[Roadsters] 1969 - 2000 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1969 - 2000 for sale
From: "barterdude" <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:29:22 -0600
Okay, I need some room for more project cars and have decided to sell my
1969 (licensed as 1970) 2000.  It is gorgeous, fast and virtually brand
newish.  Rebuild motor with Gary Boone dizzy, tight five-speed, rust cut out
and new tin welded in, new interior, new top.  Custom stereo kick boxes on
the sides and great sound even at 90.  I have put about 3 - 4 K on the car
since rebuild a couple years ago.  .

To see some pix on the car, go to the www.WyCROC.org
<http://www.wycroc.org/>  website, click on THE GANG, and scroll down and
click on Gary Lasater.  It is bright yellow with black racing stripe down
the middle.  I have invested over 13K in restoration.  This is a car you can
drive home, unless you live offshore (sorry, didn't install pontoons). I
would like best offer around 11K.  I do have other pictures (including the
top) if you need.

If you want to talk further either email your contact info or you can call
my mobile at 303-709-6831 most anytime.  Leave message if I am in meeting.

Gary Lasater

founding member www.wycroc.org

'63 SPL310-300161C

'63 SPL310-300289B