[Roadsters] Charging question answered

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Charging question answered
From: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:14:26 -0500
Took the alternator to two Auto Zone stores to get it checked. Neither store
had the correct hookup! Called the store that I bought it from last summer
and they told to just bring it in and they would replace it for free, no
questions asked. Hooked up the new unit and it is putting out 13.8 volts so
I'm good to go. The guy told me that they are all rebuilds and a diode could
go out at any time after installation. I guess that's why they have a three
year warranty on them. Thanks to all for your input.

Steve Harvey