Re: [Roadsters] Realization

To: Keith Downing <keithddowning@yahoo.com>, Datsun E-Mail List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Realization
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 16:11:17 -0700
I fully agree on the problem solving (systems analysis/trouble shooting)!
Add to that the time and money management, modifications, and learning the
systems in the first place,  and you have a pretty good education on four
wheels if you want to look at it that way.
I have to look at it that way, I just couldn't justify my time and expenses
any OTHER way!

Daryl