[Roadsters] ...and so it goes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] ...and so it goes
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 18:20:20 -0600
Karmic law in a Response to What?  What'd I do?  I Dunno..

But.

Dead Betty is at Upholstery.she's been there 7+ weeks now.trying to do a
Schweet Custom on her

Today I receive a call from the Owner.indicating his Upholstery guy of 9+
years up and left.right in the middle of my project.

Sooo...he's looking for new talent in El Paso.

Then.AND THEN.he tells me.when they pushed my car out of the stall.pushed it
outside.so the guy who quit could get his tools.

Someone Smashed into the rear end of Dead Betty.tomorrow I'm off to assess
damage

I've never driven her.never even started her.

So goes my life.

So goes my week

Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday  : )

-=-=-=-=-

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces, NM

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://www.ziaroc.com/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )