Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Record Player

To: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Record Player
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 00:53:51 -0700
I had a 1982 Maxima with the voice-warning system, it was a feature
that helped convince me to buy the car brand new. Unfortunately, it
didn't have a warning track that said "Look out, red-light runner!".
In the late 90s I got broadsided and the car was totaled. Me and Annie
miss hearing the voices from that car! I kept the rear trunk nameplate
"DATSUN by NISSAN" and it's glued on the dash glovebox door of my '66
roadster.

Fred - So.SF