[Roadsters] Fwd: Paris by Auto- can you spot the Datsun Roadster?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Paris by Auto- can you spot the Datsun Roadster?
From: "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:47:12 -0400
The dynamics don't make any match up with the audio, nor do they make
visual sense with the claimed speeds.

Note the rate of overtaking of cars and roadside objects and fly-by
pigeons versus the sound track pitch increase and gear changes.

I'll guess Citroen or Renault and a post-production audio mixer.

- Bob