[Roadsters] OT: Jay Leno and S600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Jay Leno and S600
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:55:09 GMT
There's a "My Classic Car" episode with Jay Leno driving his Honda S600. In
the interview, Jay tells the host that he feels Japanese classics are going to
be more collectable. So, you might take that as Roadster content. Jay's my
kind of car guy.  He likes everything.
I take some grief from time to time on the roadster but, I couldn't care less.
I'll keep my roadster and my old Chevy's. I love 'em all.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600

Jay Leno's Honda S600 was on the cover of March Classic Motorsports.

Paul
Ohio

Reduce your business expense.  Click here to find products for your small
business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHcQYAPqOZEtyrG7M5zQrxiYTt4
8JZ5uCO6AEzsJZES9jcKxhGJnq/