Re: [Roadsters] '69 Datsun ignition switch

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '69 Datsun ignition switch
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:10:21 -0700
Dunno for sure, but Rallye shows 5-position switches for 68-70:

IGNITION SWITCH & LOCK ASSY. #487-09  (with keys)
<http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/487-09.htm>

68-70 IGNITION SWITCH INFORMATION
<http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/PARTS_INFO_PAGES/ig_switches_info.h
tm>