[Roadsters] Switch's & Electrical

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Switch's & Electrical
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
Konnichiwa Group,

For anyone having problems with switch's & some electrical items, I've used
W. D. ---  40, with great success.    Most switch's on our cars are the same
age
as the car,  there fore a little maintenance is in order !   I've taken lite
switch's,
ignition switch's, no problem, in most cases.   They're mostly dirty & gummed
up.
High windshield / low windshield  it doesn't matter.   I usually lay the item
on
an ol rag outside my garage  / some where there's good ventilation & spray
away
this also helps clean all contact points, just work the switch a few times.

Hope this helps,

Herb Petty      spl  1966