Re: [Roadsters] Beep Beep! (More Random Noise)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Walter Peterson <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Beep Beep! (More Random Noise)
From: Gary Callahan <gcallahan@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
While on the subject other vehicles I just thought I'd toss this out.  While I
have been unemployed I have done some temp work for a company that processes
Hyundai cars at the Port of Portland.  We move the cars about through various
stations so they can be readied for the dealerships across the country.  One
of the models that I found to be really exceptional was the Elantra Touring
(http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/ElantraTouring/Elantra_Touring.aspx).  This
car is sporty, nimble, attractive, small but roomy, and affordable.  Check it
out!  I think some of you might like it.  It is much more stylish and sporty
than a mini-van; but, still very functional to haul the kids and their gear
around.

That is the end of my "off topic" banter for now.

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster