[Roadsters] 67 1/2 1600 for sale - Modesto, CA area - $6900

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67 1/2 1600 for sale - Modesto, CA area - $6900
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:10:41 -0700
Anyone in the Northern California / Modesto area looking for a clean
roadster?  I'm looking to sell the "green machine" in the next two weeks
if [possible and will accept offers below my $6900 asking price.  I've
had a couple calls lately so if you've been thinking about it, now is
the time!

You can see my cars.com ad and some pictures here:
http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/datsun-1600-cars288376402

It's in great shape as you can see from the pictures.  It would be a
nice car for someone who wanted to get into the Datsun Roadster scene as
the car is solid mechanically and comes with a bunch of spare parts that
I have collected over the years.

The title is clean. I've had the car for about 10 years and bought it
from a friend of mine when he moved to PA. He had it for probably about
10 years before me. The car has been professionally painted and is a
metallic racing green color. Looks better in person than on the
pictures. I've had the interior professionally restored and had a roll
bar and head rests from another Datsun roadster installed. Also, the
interior is done in leather with very nice carpets. I had a new soft top
installed at the same time. The car has been garaged the whole time and
is super clean - no rust. The soft top looks pretty much brand new. Some
of the other new parts are a restored (new) radiator, a newly machined
cylinder head, and a few other odds and ends. It is mostly original.

One other thing is I have about 10 boxes of spare parts - a little of
just about everything. For my full price ($6900 asking), you can have
any or all of these parts you want. I will be selling whatever the buyer
of this car doesn't want on ebay. There is easily over $1000 of parts
here including some hard to find latches and extra soft top frame and a
bunch of gauges. Also, I have 95% of a spare engine that could be used
to build a stroker (bored out) motor if one wanted to.

Call or email with questions.

Thanks!
Kevin
(209) 743-9757 (cell)