Re: [Roadsters] Low Oil Pressure

To: dave <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Low Oil Pressure
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:48:05 -0700
Hi Dave, I know the plug your talking about, it is in there, it might be
loosened up but it is behind the tensioner. I remember when assembling
the engine I couldn't find the brass plug that came with the engine, so
I removed the one in the 3 main parts engine I have, then later I found
the original one and put it in the parts engine. I swapped oil filter
mounts and that did not change the pressure. I also thought about
installing a 2 liter pump to see if it helps... Bill