Re: [Roadsters] Dropped from the list?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Dropped from the list?
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 9:14:16 -0700
I didn't get this message this time, but have received them in the past. It is
frustrating and I know that I have missed partial threads in the process.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com> wrote:

I just received automated emails from the Datsun and Shop-talk lists
saying that I was turned off due to excessive bounces. Am I the only one
receiving these messages (and therefor need to look into the problem),
or is it a list-wide hiccup?

Thanks,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001