[Roadsters] Selling my cars

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Selling my cars
From: "James Fogg" <james@jdfogg.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:47:02 -0400 (EDT)
My health and my job have caused me to realize that I'm not going to find
the time and energy to restore my Datsun Roadsters and have decided to
sell them.

I have a pair of 1966 1600 Roadsters. Both are unmodified and have
matching numbers. One appears to have had a quicky restoration some years
ago.

Considering what they are, they are pretty much cancer-free. One has had a
little bit of floor patching done and the other is unknown (carpets are
still in place).

Both were running and driving when they came to me 2 years ago, but
haven't been started since. Between the two you'll have enough to build
one very nice car with little effort. Nearly everything is there. 2 or 3
minor things, like the side trim "spears" are missing. A little bit of the
chrome is new or redone, what's left appears suitable for re-chroming. One
has a good clear windshield and good windshield trim. You may need one or
both side glass panes. One has a new top, but it's probably not in good
enough condition for a restoration. Both have seen some rain with the tops
down (seats and carpets are poor).

These are in New Hampshire 40 minutes North of Concord. If your state
doesn't allow re-titling I can arrange for a NH title on either or both
cars.

The pair would make an excellent start in the Roadster hobby or for
someone looking to restore another car (perhaps your first low windshield
flat dash model).

I am not interested in parting out these cars yet. I'd rather sell the
pair as a project car.

Anyone interested can email me at james@jdfogg.com or call 603-748-2224.

--
James -