Re: [Roadsters] Conv. Top Question #2

To: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Conv. Top Question #2
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:20:58 -0500
Jim,

If the small ropes are through the lips over each of the doors, they are
pull strings to pull the springs in that hold the edge to the window.
Not everyone has the sprints installed, but they help keep water and air
leaks out.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake jim williams, On 6/1/2009 4:09 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001