Re: [Roadsters] door glass rear rail replacement]

To: jeremymayne@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] door glass rear rail replacement]
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 23:38:08 -0500
Hey Jeremy ,

Unless you have welded or sourced the "Sash" , I have these parts both
New - NOS  ,and also used in stock . Some of the NOS even come with New
window felt , but I Can't remember if it was Left  or Right that came
that way new .The used may or may not have a usable felt .
Regards ,
Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com

<In trying to figure out why my driver side door glass would fall out of the
<track at the front I discovered it's missing the rear track that runs inside
<the door.  Does anyone out there have a decent used rear track for the driver
<side window for a high windshield model (1970 specifically)?  Thanks,

<Jeremy Mayne

<70 SPL stroker