[Roadsters] Now it's back fireing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Now it's back fireing
From: dansummers@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 00:39:02 +0000 (UTC)
Had more time today so I finally tested to coil. It was fine. Turns out I had a
bad wire from the coil to the cap. I stripped the end and now I have good
spark. But its backfiring.When I tried pulling the distributor and turning it
180 degrees the starter just barley wants to turn the engine over as compared
to it turning it easily before the distributor switch. So I just switched the
wires on the cap 180 and again it backfires but turns easily.
Any suggestions

Thanks
Dan