Re: [Roadsters] =?windows-1256?q?my_Brakes_don=27t_feel_right=FE?=

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] =?windows-1256?q?my_Brakes_don=27t_feel_right=FE?=
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:41:53 -0500
I appologize if this comes out several times.  Aparently I am having issues
sending to the list.  (read - computer illiterate)

Dave,

I got a set of Speed Bleeders for my brakes.  They are amazing!  I have never
bled brakes before, so I don't have a reference, but I have heard a lot of
horror stories.  Once installed (30 mins) it took me no more than 30 more mins
to bleed the system by myself.

There is a link to their site with all the size info on 311s.org in the wiki
section under general brake info.  I was told that the bleeders will also fit
the master, but I did not try it.  They ship out of IL if I remember correctly,
so they got here pretty quick, I am in WI.  Just watch out doing the front
brakes, you have to remove the ball that is under the stock bleeder in order
for the new ones to fit.  I magnetized a screw driver to reach the ball.

I also replaced the fluid and front pads and have great pedal response now!  I
have not put on the brace yet, but I am thinking about it now after this email
chain.

Dan