[Roadsters] 67 1/2 1600 for sale - Modesto,

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67 1/2 1600 for sale - Modesto,
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:01:43 -0700
Anyone in the Northern California / Modesto area looking for a clean
roadster?  I'm looking to sell the "green machine" in the next two weeks
if [possible and will accept offers below my $6400 asking price.  I've
also just put new tires on the car and it handles even better.  Should
have done that awhile ago!

You can see my cars.com ad and some pictures here:
http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/datsun-1600-cars288376402

It's in great shape as you can see from the pictures.  It would be a
nice car for someone who wanted to get into the Datsun Roadster scene as
the car is solid mechanically and comes with a bunch of spare parts that
I have collected over the years.

The title is clean. I've had the car for about 10 years and bought it
from a friend of mine when he moved to PA. He had it for probably about
10 years before me. The car has been professionally painted and is a
metallic racing green color. Looks better in person than on the
pictures. I've had the interior professionally restored and had a roll
bar and head rests from another Datsun roadster installed. Also, the
interior is done in leather with very nice carpets. I had a new soft top
installed at the same time. The car has been garaged the whole time and
is super clean - no rust. The soft top looks pretty much brand new. Some
of the other new parts are a restored (new) radiator, a newly machined
cylinder head, and a few other odds and ends. It is mostly original.

One other thing is I have about 10 boxes of spare parts - a little of
just about everything. For my full price, you can have any or all of
these parts you want. I will be selling whatever the buyer of this car
doesn't want on ebay. There is easily over $1000 of parts here including
some hard to find latches and extra soft top frame and a bunch of
gauges. Also, I have 95% of a spare engine that could be used to build a
stroker (bored out) motor if one wanted to.

Call or email with questions.

Thanks!
Kevin
(209) 743-9757 (cell)