[Roadsters] FW: Austin TX mechanic

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: Austin TX mechanic
From: Richard Bush <rabush2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:52:40 +0400
attention:  John Shea

John,

Per Andy's email shown below, I have a 67 Fairlady (Roadster to some) in
Austin that I purchased as is a few years ago.

The car is fine but unfortunately, I live in Dubai and spend very little
time in Austin - usually a couple months of the year when I have the time.

I am planning on being in Austin for most of August and would like to have
the car thoroughly checked prior to my arrival. It has been sitting for
nearly two years this time - I did not make it home last year.

Is there a way you could have the car collected at my home in Austin in late
July, so that I could collect it in Round Rock upon my arrival? I am also
thinking of doing a few things to the car:  painting the trunk to match the
car color; adding a sound system; returning the dash to its original form;
repairing all dials, most of which don't work.

Look forward to your response

Stay well

rick
--