Re: [Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:27:46 -0700
The "only" thing that might be better.... would be a Factory Shop Manual....
except that the Datsun Roadster Book covers so much more and even EXPLAINS
why/what/where, so it might not really be better.

If you don't already own the DRB.... any wonder you find  yourself asking
some very simple questions?

Heck, it even includes the Car's Owner Manuals... the FSM doesn't.

So forget the limitations on promoting the book, this is one of those
manuals that is a DEFINITE MUST HAVE.

Scott, as a body man in my prior lives, my only wish is that if there is a
"future" edition... add a section on the Interior disassembly/ re-assembly.

Enrique Scanlon