[Roadsters] FW: The Datsun Roadster Book

Subject: [Roadsters] FW: The Datsun Roadster Book
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:01:16 -0500
I actually bought my copy (referred by Tim) before I even owned a roadster.
It helped me decide which model was the best fit for me.  The only downside is
how quickly it gets greasy.  This is why we can't have nice things.  LOL.
This will be the best $88.00 bucks you will spend on your roadster!

> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:57:36 -0700
> From: tputland@charter.net
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net; poontang188@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book
>
> I'd buy a third edition (period), especially if it included information on
body panel removal. Hell, I'd buy any book that has info on Datsun Roadster
body panel removal.