[Roadsters] freeze plugs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] freeze plugs
From: Toby B <RacerY@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:24:58 -0700
Freeze plugs really are as easy as you think-
the only 'tricks' are to make sure that the
mating surfaces are smooth and clean, and to use a
thin bead of RTV on it- it not only helps sealing, it
also lets it slip into place more easily.  And yes,
a socket works fine.

Any decent auto parts store will have them- they're a buck or so at most.

hth
Toby
Seattle