[Roadsters] FW: insurance

Subject: [Roadsters] FW: insurance
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:20:52 -0500
Greg,

I asked the same question a little while back.  I got a few different
suggestions, but it seemed to be that Hagerty was the hands down winner.  They
offer a really good price and you get roadside service included.  They will
work with you for an agreed upon value, so you don't get stuck with blue book
used car value.  They are really friendly and answered all my questions
quickly.  The only thing to look out for is to make sure that you schedule any
service or assistance through them.  If you call a tow truck on your own, they
will not cover it.  I also heard issues that if you have more drivers than
cars, they will give you trouble.  Someone also mentioned an issue with
children of driving age.  I didn't have that problem, but it is something to
look out for.  Hope this helps.

Dan

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYYuRpQsixfGWw4xqEIUatzj6