Re: [Roadsters] Shasta lodging

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Shasta lodging
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:20:35 -0700
John,

I can't let you get away with taking the ugly duckling award away from me
:').  Maybe I won't take the time to clean up some of the body work and
primer on Mr. Hyde before the show......  And I just finished installing the
water filter in my air line a few minutes ago so I could start using a spray
gun instead of rattle cans.

Actually I hope to see more cars like ours this year.  So many owners want
to come to Shasta, but they are afraid to put their cars out next to the
cars that once looked like theirs, or worse, so they stay home and look
forward to the day when they can go to Shasta.  I have been complimented for
being willing to bring Mr. Hyde before he is finished, but at the rate I am
going I would never get to Shasta otherwise.

If you look at the calendar page on nowroc.org you will find a fairly
complete listing of the motels in the Shasta area.  The host motel is marked
in bold lettering for those who want to stay at the host motel.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com