Re: [Roadsters] Child car-seat restraint bolt

To: <stamuki@gmail.com>, roadster list list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Child car-seat restraint bolt
From: orangedawg orangedawg <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:47:49 -0700
In a related matter, are there seatbelts that have a retractable shoulder belt
available for the roadster?  Is there another vehicle whose belts will work in
ours (other than the Schroth 3 point retractalble belt)?  Thanks!

> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:06:59 -0700
> From: stamuki@gmail.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Roadsters] Child car-seat restraint bolt
>
> I'd like to put a child seat restraint bolt in my roadster so that I
> can safely install my 3-yr-old's seat. I understand that these
> anchors are readily available for older cars. Does anyone know where
> on the roadster is the best place to install it? The anchor is the
> one for behind the seat. The seat belt is approved for holding the
> base in place, I just need the third attachment. Perhaps the forward
> face of the parcel deck?
>
> Has anyone done this?
>
> cheers
> --
> Dave Riedel
> '69 2000
> Victoria, BC
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Bing  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it
now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M
LOGEN_Core_tagline_local_1x1