[Roadsters] Modified '64 spl310 on Sacramento craigslist (NOT MINE)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Modified '64 spl310 on Sacramento craigslist (NOT MINE)
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
I know NOTHING about this car except that it showed up on the
local Craigslist and it's located in my area. From the ad it
sounds like they shoved an L20B in there. Missing trunk handle,
bumpers, top frame, who knows what else.

This isn't one of my cars and I know NOTHING about it...

-- John
     John F Sandhoff sandhoff@csus.edu  Sacramento, CA

p.s. I may have found Miata seats with bad upholstery. Any one
know of inexpensive kits to redo a Miata seat?