[Roadsters] U10 motor sucks, I want my U20 back.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] U10 motor sucks, I want my U20 back.
From: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
You read right.  My U20 is now a U10.

After being stuck in night-time traffic going up a really steap hill in San
Francisco for about 5 minutes, my reliable U20 turned into a U10. (Gay pride
weekend made traffic horrible, but very enthusiastic about the Datsun) In case
you were ever wondering how your Datsun would run on 1 or 2 cylinders -- the
engine noise is a lot higher, and getting up things like parking ramps, or
going over 35 miles an hour is more difficult.

But before I started any serious wrenching I thought I'd check with the group
wisdom on how to trouble shout this. I have SU's, Electronic Dizzy.  My thought
was that one of the SU's must have jammed or gotten stuck. Also, my SU's run a
little rich, so I'm not ruling out a fowling.