Re: [Roadsters] Change points to Electronic on 1600

To: ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Change points to Electronic on 1600
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:01:44 -0700
I took off my points and went with The Pertronix before I did the EI Dizzy.
I used the sane Bosch coil that was there with the points, by-passed
the ballast and it was great, drove the heck out of it. Then I stepped up
once more and up-graded to the Brisco EI Dizzy, it was an awesome move.

--
Our Classic Rides:
'66 1600