[Roadsters] Free Datsun ZX

To: All list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free Datsun ZX
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
I got a call this morning from a lady that I met at the Datsun show in
Solvang, this past April.
Her
brother has a 1982, 280ZX,  60-80,000 miles, T-top, 5 speed, white with
red leather interior. It has been stored outside for the past 15
years and has
to be moved.  It is free to a good home, but the owner requests it be
restored, and not trashed.   It is in Woodland Hills, CA and needs to be
picked-up within a week or two.
If anyone is interested, or knows of someone that might be, please email me
off list for the owner's contact info.
Thank you!
Patti