Re: [Roadsters] CP mustang project with strange panhard setup

To: Andy Cost <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] CP mustang project with strange panhard setup
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:22:25 -0500
Are there cross links running from the center of each of the shackles to
the mount on the opposite side? If so, that would lock the shackles so
they would not move, which would lock the suspension so it couldn't rise
or fall. Looks pretty strange to me. If there is only one cross link,
then the suspension can move up and down, but not stay centered. What
type of car is this on? That is, is this a track car, drag, tuner, etc.?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Andy Cost, On 10/24/2009 8:53 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001