Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 479

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 479
From: Steve Jacobson <jake7140@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:11:03 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Paul.  That is more in line with possibilities than Mitty.  And I'm owed
a race at MO cuz I packed up and left early last time there.

 Steve
'67 1600 Bob Sharp replica

Steve's Racing web site
www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society
www.elrss.com

  Okay, by now we should all know that the Mitty next spring (May 1-3) will
feature the cars of BRE.  But if Road Atlanta is too far or May is just too
early in the year for you to getaway, how about the MidOhio Vintage GP in
June (25 - 27).  The featured Marque will be Datsun/Nissan!
http://www.MidOhio.com .  Should be a great roadster/510 weekend.

Paul

Mid Ohio