[Roadsters] For sale my 1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600 Roadster Project

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] For sale my 1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600 Roadster Project
From: Emperor Dearinger <overlord.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:20:13 -0800
Hello my name is Dave Dearinger and I have been a long time lurker on the
list here.
I wanted to offer up the car for sale to the list before I list it on ebay
or craigslist.
The time has come for me to pass on my roadster. The car is Currently
located in Eureka, CA.

VIN# SPL311-03295

I will listen to any reasonable offers.

Pictures available at

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/hiro_p/

Car will need to be trailered or towed. Currently registered non-op.

Car was running when parked in garage. It was originally taken off the road
to replace a leaking Brake Master cylinder. While the car was parked I
removed the fenders, hood and doors to repair the body damage. Then I had a
child and now the project has sat untouched for three years.

Body is currently partially disassembled.

frame is straight

Engine runs strong.

Head shaved .010 and valve seals replaced at the same time. Less than 1000
miles since work done.

Many spare parts from my collection included, such as, Differential (drive
train 3rd member)

Spare rear leaf Springs

Grey unmodified Dash board

1 Dash modified for stereo installation Red with stock trim

8 stock steel wheels

Spare Steering gearbox

New never installed Brake Master Cylinder, air filter element, and new lower
ball joints.

New rebuilt front calipers with Porterfield R4S pads, less than 500 miles of
use.

new front rotors, less than 500 miles of use.

D.O.T. Approved stainless steel brake lines, less than 500 miles of use

All carpets and pads

New seal for under the windshield frame.

Tube header for R16 engine

Very low miles on professionally rebuilt alternator.

Very recently replaced both carb floats, plastic and stainless type

All dash and console parts, 2 center consoles

Partially refurbished air filter housing (I welded up the cracks and oblong
bolt holes)

 2 hoods both damaged in the front

2 trunk lids

All original body panels included, plus doors from parts car, and 2 extra
front fenders

2 heater units

Orig. soft top frame, No Cracks in the bows! (soft top vinyl is trashed)

A 'Custom Hardtops' porthole style fiberglass removable hardtop.

Spare windshield (one small divet on passenger side of one of them)

orig. seat frames, Orig jack and spare tire hold down, orig steering wheel
and horn cover.

 Front driver side body damage on outer and inner fender

minor rust throughout

Floorboard rusted through in corners

Rocker panels rusted through in the usual spots

Thank You,

Dave Dearinger

707 476 3444