Re: [Roadsters] Mirrors

To: stebharvey@ameritech.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Mirrors
From: vulforge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:55:29 -0500
Can't remember exactly, but it was an Autozone, O'Reilly's or similar.
Something like $20/pair.  Not the best quality, but the styling looks right at
home.  Basic round head chrome mirrors.  There were no mounting holes on the
fenders or doors, so I just put them where I thought they looked best.

Russell Criswell
Vulcan's Forge
3936 Broadway
Kansas City, MO