Re: [Roadsters] Sort of OT - need help with my maxima

To: granvillecomputing@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Sort of OT - need help with my maxima
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:05:11 EST
My first thought would be those loose wires. If some of the sensors have
been disconnected the engine computer can be getting confused. My 85 Z has
the  Bosh style open loop analog fuel injection. It didn't give you a check
engine  light when something went wrong, it just acted stupid. Sorting through
the  sensors and making sure they are all working and hooked up is very
time  consuming and about impossible without a proper manual. I would start
with  temperature sensors.

keith

In a message dated 12/9/2009 8:10:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,