[Roadsters] Thanks & Questions

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Thanks & Questions
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:39:49 -0800
Thanks for all the input on my Maxima - turned out that it is the fuel
pressure sensor - whatever that is - anyhoo it is eing fixed - though there is
much more to do - just keeping it running until i get the bucks toget
something else - shame though - I have always liked the lines of the 86/87
maxima.

Question

Took the brakes apart - didn't think to mark left/riight inner/outer and
noticed that on TWO calipers there is a small somewhat rusty ball bearing in
one end

So

Should ALL calipers have such a ball bearing

Does it matter if they are a bit rusty - i.e. can i just clean them up

What size are they

Where could i find replacements

Thx

Peter (Eliza - TOAD SAN)