[Roadsters] Carbs, distributor

To: Philip & Rhonda Hall <phillip.b.hall@nasa.gov>,
Subject: [Roadsters] Carbs, distributor
From: Roger Kersch <rogerkerschhd@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:35:21 -0600
I am ready to start the 66 w pertronix, correct springs, 7.5 cam and
while checking around see that the oil damping of rear carb is
significantly more than the front. Same ATF in both. I changed damper
rods and oil again to no effect. I have 2 other sets carbs, I guess I
will change out pistons. I did not mix up with the others because of
'Z' needles they had. Anybody have similar experience/remedy? Thanx on
distributor advice, that came together well
Sent from my iPhone