[Roadsters] More shameless self-promotion - 1965 SPL310 Owner's

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] More shameless self-promotion - 1965 SPL310 Owner's
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:07:39 -0400
First, sorry for the flurry of emails 2 weeks ago.  Had my list preference to
"receive own mail" turned "off" so when nothing came back I continued
bombarding you "listers."  Sometimes you just can't cure "stupid".

Anyway, we'll only do this one only once.

First, we've added a couple new pages to the website and others are planned in
the future so even if you're not buying, visit and explore some of the
roadster topics / offerings as well as misc things non-roadster related.
We'll try to post things that other sites do not.

Next, based on a request from a NW-area owner, we will shortly have available
REPRINT owner's manuals for 1965 1500 SPL310's.  We got a hold of a pristine
(new) copy and made some nice scans.  This one was good enough to make BOTH
covers color.  I hope to put a "Buy-It-Now" button on the website Manuals page
this weekend and be able to ship starting on April 19 +/-.

Anyway, thanks for your time and again, sorry for the repetition Easter
weekend.

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net