[Roadsters] '69 FS in LA, fly in and drive to Solvang?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] '69 FS in LA, fly in and drive to Solvang?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:07:09 -0500
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1691392459.html

never seen this car at any event before (and no connection to seller).

Z car dual exhaust tip turned sideways (not one slash tip is longer than
the other).  Looks like z offset rims as well, so might be some rubbing.
Nice looking miata seats.
He wrapped the door weatherstripping around the corner at the top,
thought I was the only person to try that (and I was only successful on
one side)
Side trim removed, nice looker.
The pics make the rear bumper look bowed outward in the center, might
just be a visual anomaly. (or is that a bumper from a donor?)
I am guessing 1600 from the grille, but funny he didn't mention it in
the ad.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00