[Roadsters] question on shipping to Canada

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] question on shipping to Canada
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:43:35 +0000 (UTC)
wondered if anyone from Canada could answer this one for me- I'm shipping a set
of core seats with runners to Canada...USPS I have to ship in 2 packages as
boxed together they run 69 lbs and I can only get USPS prices up to 66 lbs
which I figure must be 30kg...will cost me about $150 just to ship the 2
packages. UPS will ship in one box for about $80 but the customer is adamant
they want shipped USPS, says they will have to pay $60 in customs fees if sent
UPS but evidently no customs fees if sent USPS...how can this be? doesn't make
any sense to me. please enlighten me...
Thanks
Craig
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net