[Roadsters] Just a reminder.

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Just a reminder.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:10:04 -0400
  I have been out for a few rides this spring and everything seemed to be
working fine on my 1600.  Today I took about a 20 mile 'warm up' ride so I
could change the oil before heading to the Mitty next week.  Headed off to
the What-fell-off-the-truck bargain store with my 20% off coupon to see what
new came in since my last visit.  On the ride over, I hit a stretch of rough
road, and suddenly the top latch right in front of me popped and scared the
heck out of me.

   Two lessons to be learned from this:

1)      You need to adjust the top latches after a winter's rest.

2)      It's a convertible so leave the hard top at home!

  I hope that's the only scare I get on the long trip next week.  See ya at
the Mitty!

Paul

Ohio

.