[Roadsters] roadster sighting

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] roadster sighting
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 09:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone
on Friday, 04/23/2010, in the city of South Pasadena, CA, a white '64 (?)
roadster with red seats (including the jump seat), and the number "64" on the
doors (explaining my guess at its vintage).  it was parked on El Centro, just
around the corner from my office.  anyone on the list?
on another note, i was looking at alvin's pics (thanks alvin!), and noticed a
black high windshield car with Panasports, and 4 piston Wilwood front brake
calipers.  that's a beautiful car.  i'm wondering what springs are on it, as it
sits as low in the front and back as i WISH my car did.
675MIZU
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00