Re: [Roadsters] Comp flywheel

To: <barterdude@comcast.net>, roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Comp flywheel
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:55:05 -0400
hi gary, i know this is an old email, but i have an aluminum

flywheel for the u-20 engine. the face has been machined,

that means the disc surface is gone. i was going to try it

as is, to see how it would wear, but never got around to

putting it on my .060 over balanced race eng. with venolia pop up pistons.(13
to1, pistons). i put my old(rebuilt) stock eng.

back in the roadster, for the street.(btw, i would like to see

some one get the race eng., that would race it).

any way, the alum. flywheel is available.

               bob smith

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:42:05 +0000
> From: barterdude@comcast.net
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> CC: wycroc@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Roadsters] Comp flywheel
>
> Have a friend who is working on restoring a racing roadster. He is looking
for a comp fly wheel. Wondering if anyone has one for sale or knows of any
companies that sell these?