Re: [Roadsters] Performance benefits

To: "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Performance benefits
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:19:55 +1000
You certainly will.
Current wisdom is that maximum benefit from sticker performance is if
they are below the quarter window or wing mirror (if it is on the
fender). Demonstrable performance improvements have also been made
with the stickers running along the sill, below the doors. However
damage from stone chips may cause a gradual loss of performance which
can only be remedied by fitting new stockers.

Hope that helps.

Phill B

On 28/04/2010, at 11:09 PM, Ken & Tammy Williams wrote:

> Hey,
> I've been busy working on the Roadster, getting ready for spring.
> So, I'm
> having a new exhaust built, but adding a few other bits and pieces
> here and
> there.  The big question that came to me was about performance.  I
> was curious
> if I will lose all benefits in performance if I put the stickers on
> the soft
> top windows and then have the top down.??
> And, before you ask, I searched on 311s site and found no specific
> answer.
> Be safe,
> Ken
> '67 1600